Q-Interline Support Agreement to secure your investment
We support you to get the best out of your analysers
Ensure smoothly running instruments throughout the years with solid internal procedures combined with support from our competent application and calibration specialists.
The right kind of surveillance and maintenance is important to ensure continuous stable and precise results. Our skilled specialists are trained to perform all needed troubleshooting and application maintenance.
The analyser is built to last
The support is designed to matter
Focus on other important tasks – we have your back
Outsource your instrument surveillance and validation to Q-Interline and focus your resources on other important tasks. When choosing the Plus or Premium support agreement the cloud-based tool AnalyticTrust is part of your Q-Interline support agreement.
We secure that your instrument software is updated to the latest standards.
To ensure value and to enable optimal process control, the equipment’s application needs to be maintained.
With a support agreement you can get:
- surveillance of the analyser hardware and software
- training of personnel
- maintenance of reference- and control methods
- maintenance of the sampling procedures
- instrument software updates
Choose the support agreement that fits your needs.
For our “do-it-yourself” customers who take responsibility for all the aspects of the application maintenance, but value priority response.
Extra security and optimal backup for the individuals who maintain the application “in-house”.
For customers who wish to outsource surveillance and maintenance of the application and the calibrations to our specialists.
- Would you like to perform better?
- Would you like to improve your competences in the field of NIR spectroscopy?
- Would you like to ensure success in the long-term?
We have a couple of training sessions on how to get the most out of your NIR application, regardless of your current skillset.
Calibration and validation course
Learn how to get the most out of your NIR application.
Learn how to:
- develop new calibration models
- maintain existing models.
- evaluate the results and to find areas of improvement for your products.
Work with training data or experiment with your own data sources. The course can be tailored for both beginners and experienced personnel.
Sampling and application course
Gain an understanding of the possibilities for your instrument, production and laboratory.
Learn how to:
- representative sampling works and the basics behind spectroscopy.
- to optimise the production specifically for your application
- to develop a new application and
- to evaluate application results and transfer them to adjustments in the production.
The course level will primarily be for beginners and new colleagues, but can also be used to provide a brush-up for experienced personnel.